We are proud of starting every season with a fresh TREK bikes Marlin 7 in size S to XL
The adventure in the mountains awaits you
The Marlin follows the example of the light and fast XC bicycles. The right wheel size for each frame size, performance pedigree and unbeatable driving feel make Marlin the best bike
When you're ready for longer days on the bike, for more difficult challenges on tracks and for all the fun of mountain biking, then you're ready for a Marlin.
Light in XC, strong for the mountain
The Alpha Aluminum hydroformed frame is light on the race, strong on the mountain and adjusted for maximum performance.
Our extended range of sizes guarantees a better fit, so that you achieve a better position.
Smart Wheel Size
A wheel size is not for everyone. We put the indicated wheel size for each frame: 27.5 "in 13.5" and 15.5 "frames, 29" in 17.5 "and larger squares. Everyone wins.
- Painting: Alpha Silver Aluminum geometry G2
- Front Suspension: RockShock 30, coil spring, preload, TurnKey 100mm and 80mm
- Cassette: Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9 speeds
- Steering wheel: Shimano M351, 44/32/22
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Pedals: Wellgo nylon platform
- Change: Shimano Altus
- Change Handle: Shimano Altus M370, 9 speeds
- Tires: Bontrager XR2, Del. 27.5 or 29 "x2.20" After. 27.5 "or 29" x2.0
- Wheels: Bontrager Connection 32-hole, double wall
- Brakes: Tektro M285 Hydraulic disc
- Handle: Bontrager 31,8mm, 15mm height
- Game Direction: 1-1 / 8 "threadless
- Seat: Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Seat tube: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Tee: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, angle 7 degrees
- Grips: Bontrager Race
- Weight: 14.29 kg
- Maximum weight: 136 kg (cyclist, bicycle and load included)
Salta Biking provides good quality, modern mountain bikes, (rodado 29) all of which we ensure have the following features: light, smooth running tires, disc brakes, comfortable seats, front suspension, and optimal gears of 24 to 27 changes. The size of the bike is equally important, so we also provide a variety of sizes to suit everyone of all heights and ages, in order to ensure that you enjoy the surrounding landscapes to the maximum!
Our Toyota Hilux 4x4 transports our equipment, with a trailer for 15 bikes attached.
We aim to provide our clients with the maximum security, and so every vehicle (accompanies each journey as a safety provision) has a radio VHF communication installed inside.
We also have a satellite phone.
For all types of adventure in all types of terrain all year round in Salta.
Contact us for corporate travel, mountain biking, expeditions and logistics.
Taking into consideration the geography of Northern Argentina, with its high altitude and variety of climate, humidity and terrain, correct and good quality biking equipment is essential. Therefore, Salta Biking takes great care in providing you with all that is necessary (bikes, helmets, satellite communication and safety support vehicle) as well as the best, experienced guides throughout your journey.